~ A Ruler
~ A small pony tail holder
~ Hot Glue Gun (make sure you have permission to use this)
1. Measure and cut your ribbon to be 13 inches long.
2. On each side of the piece of ribbon, measure and mark 1/2 inch.
3. Take your pony tail holder and fold the one side of the ribbon over at the 1/2 inch mark. Hot glue it down. BE CAREFUL! USE THE RULER TO HOLD DOWN THE PIECE OF RIBBON OVER THE GLUE TO DRY SO YOU DON'T BURN YOUR FINGER!
4. Repeat the step above on the other side. It should look like this when you are done.
5. Wait for the glue to be completely dry before trying it on your doll.
Here is a little photoshoot of Kit showing off her new headband: