Sunday, November 30, 2014

Lovely Fall Day~ A Photoshoot!

Hi guys! So today, since it was lovely outside, I took Cecile out for a photoshoot. Cecile said she would like to type so I am handing the computer over to her. Hopefully you don't mind her to much!

Alright guys! It's me, Cecile! So, my mom took me out to take a bunch of photos of me. Yes, just me!! Sorry for my craziness, I am a little hyper. Anyhow, I guess you want to see the photos! 

 Mom told me I could stand anywhere I wanted. So I chose this tree. Actually, I did was just stand there. I liked the fact she was taking photos of me but I was kind of bored.

 Of course, Mom had to take photos of me in different angles.


Wow! Look at the sky!!


 Side angle! =)

 OMG! I think this is my favorite photo that Mom took!





Shoes! Shoes! Shoes!

This is my second favorite photo!




This is a cool photo!


It is funny how the light is different in these photos than in the first couple photos!

 Another shoe picture!

 Another head shot!

 I look like I am taking a selfie. I promise, I am not. 

 The tree felt so interesting!

Last, but certainly not least, the last photo! Thank you guys for looking at all of the photos of me! I like posting. I should ask Mom to post more often. Oh, speaking of Mom, I guess I should give her back the computer. Thanks guys!

Okay, hopefully Cecile was okay for you all. I can see that she said which photos were her favorite. I have to agree with her. Which photos are your favorites? Thank you all for looking at the photos and reading this post! =)


and 

8 comments:

  1. Cute photo shoot! Cecile's hair looks really pretty! :)

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love the one with the sky.

    -Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite photo is the last one. I love the shadows! Great pictures overall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are sooooo pretty! I love them! Cecile looks really cute! You are a really good photographer! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kaitlyn! Your a really good photographer to. I love to look at your pictures on you blog! =D

      ~Hope

      Delete