Hello dear friends!
Remember when I posted about American Girl possibly changing My American Girl to Truly Me in May? Well, they have! I will show you the new items and what I think of them although I have not seen them in person.
1. The Lilac Dress- This is the new meet outfit for the dolls. I like it SO much better than the last one! Actually, it is really cute. This outfit is also available for girls.
2. Love to Layer Accessories- This is the accessories to the meet outfit. It comes with a vest, a mesh skirt, a sparkly bow headband, three hair clips, and six pony tail holders. This set is $28. It is cute but I wouldn't want it. It is also I think a little overpriced.
3. Shimmer Doodle Outfit- This is a new outfit that came out with Truly Me. It is super cute! I love the boots. This outfit is $28 and available for girls.
4. Flamingo Beach Dress- This is super cute and perfect for summer! I love it! The dress, sandals, and bracelet are all just...perfect! I love the colors. This outfit is $28 and available for girls.
5. Seaside Fun Outfit- This is really cute. I am actually not sure why it is a summer outfit and long-sleeve but it is still cute. I really like it. This outfit is $30.
6. Beach Hammock Set- This is really cute! I love the hammock. It is $58 which is a little pricey. I mean, all it is is a hammock with a few accessories!
7. Beach Blanket Set- This is really cute and would go great with the hammock! I love the little lemonade and the watermelon slice. It is so cute! This set is $24.
American Girl is also having a Truly Me sweepstakes! The winner gets a choice of a Truly Me doll and the accessories! These sweepstakes are going on until August 12, 2015. Click on the picture above to check it out!
Well, that is it! What do you think of Truly Me? I think Truly Me is better than MAG. Well, I like the outfit better but everything else is pretty much the same. I hope you enjoyed this post!