I haven't done an award post for a while.
I was just recently nominated for The Darling Doll Blog Award by Christian Homeschooler. Thanks for nominating me!! You should check out her blog if you haven't! (I am still doing this post even though I have been nominated for this award before.)
Rules: Answer the questions given and nominate 5 doll blogs.
Here are the questions and my answers(My answers are going to be in blue):
1. What Historical Character AG books do you have, and what ones would you like to have?
We have the Pleasant Company Meet Kit, Meet Samantha, Meet Felicity, Meet Kaya, and Happy Birthday Kit. Then we also have(from before they changed them to BeForever) Meet Cecile, Meet Marie-Grace, Meet Julie, Meet Molly, Very Funny, Elizabeth, and Brave Emily.
2. If you could get a Magic Attic Club doll, which one would you want?
I think I would want either Rose or Megan.
3. What's your favorite online place to shop for doll items?
(In no specific order): Etsy, American Girl, My Twinn, Amazon, Sophia's, and more! I also like to browse at these websites. :)
4. Which do you prefer: Our Generation or Journey Girls?
I don't have any of those dolls but I prefer Journey Girls.
5. Which do you prefer: Carpatina or Madame Alexander?
This is hard. I have a Madame Alexander baby doll and no Carpatina dolls but the Carpatina's are really pretty. My answer is.............BOTH!! I can't decide which one!
That is it for the questions!
Here are my questions:
1. If you were to bring back only 1 of the retired AG dolls, which one would you choose?
2. If you could create a story line for the next GOTY AG doll, what would it be?
3. What kind of pets do your dolls have?
4. How many dolls do you have?
5. What are your other hobbies besides of collecting dolls?
Nikki from Nikki Malt
Eva from Creative AG Lover
Clara from Clara's Craft Corner
Leah from American Girl Chick
Doll Daydreams from Doll Daydreams
Have fun answering my questions and thank you for nominating me Christian Homeschooler!