Sunday, February 1, 2015

The Darling Doll Blog Award(The Second)!

 



Hi guys! I was nominated for The Darling Doll Blog Award by Jana at The Dolly District! Thanks for nominating me Jana! Your blog is also a darling doll blog! ;)I was nominated by Kathryn once before. Well, let's answer those cool questions that Jana asked!

 1. What's the best part about being a blogger?



The best part of being a blogger is that you can share with people news, crafts, photos(photoshoots), photostories, etc. and you know the people enjoy it because they wouldn't be following you if they didn't.

 
2. What doll looks most like you?
The doll that looks most like me is Julie Albright, but I have freckles and hazel eyes. (She was my first doll and my grandma got me her because she looks like me!)


3. Boots or flip flops?

I totally prefer wearing flip-flops! Unless it is cold, then I prefer wearing boots.

4. Who (or what) inspired you to create your blog?
This was actually my mom and Doll Diaries. We had just discovered Doll Diaries and we loved the website. My mom then told me that I have lots of dolls and should start a doll blog. It would be good for me since I am 13. So my uncle actually helped me get it set and I started. I really enjoy it too! =D

5. What's your favorite current doll?
I love all of my current dolls I have! (This is not counting my sister's dolls)


I would like to nominate:








My questions are(Some of them are going to be the same as Jana's):

1. What doll looks most like you?

  2.  What's the best part about being a blogger?
3. If you were to make a custom, who would it be?

4.  If you had to get rid of one of your dolls, which one would you get rid of?

5. What is your favorite AG book?

Once again, thanks for nominating me Jana!

6 comments: