Friday, February 13, 2015

New Items on American Girl!

Hi friends! As you all probably know, American Girl released new items for some of the BeForevers and the MAG. I will say what it is called, the price, and what I think of it. I hope you enjoy!

First the MAG:

 
The Soccer Team Outfit for dolls, $38

This outfit is cute but I think it is overpriced. I have the old green one (you can see it here) and I am happy with it.

 The Sparkly Jazz Outfit for dolls, $34

This outfit is so cute! I don't really like the straps to it. I also feel like it is overpriced(I think all AG stuff is starting to get overpriced). 

The Sunshine Gardening Bench set, $68

This is adorable but $68! At least the bench is made of wood. I don't think I will ever be getting this.

The Sunshine Garden Outfit for dolls, $30

This outfit is okay. I don't like the shirt but the shorts and the shoes are cute! 

Beachy Hair Beads for dolls, $15

These are cute but totally not worth $15. I mean, 2 bead strands for $15?! I could make 2 for less than $15!

The Boho Beachy Set for girls, $40

This is cute but I will never get it unless it is on sale. 

The Boho Beachy Set for dolls, $28

This outfit is so cute! I love it!

The Pretty Ballet Set for dolls, $28 - $62

This is really cute! The one with the sweater costs $34 and the other one costs $28. I really like this set, especially the tutu!

The Shimmer and Lace Party Dress for girls, $58

This dress is cute for girls but overpriced. 

The Shimmer and Lace Party Dress for dolls, $30

This dress is really cute! I like it. =D

Now the BeForever:

 Addy's Dress and Sewing Set, $48

This dress is so pretty! I love the sewing accessories. I think this outfit is adorable!

Plaid Tops and Classic Crops for girls, $36 - $74

I wouldn't want this outfit but it is cute!

Julie's Skateboarding Set, $48

This set is really cute. I love the shirt and the sneakers!

Graphic Sweatshirt and Rainbow Shirt for girls, $24 - $60

This shirt and shorts are really cute. My size is sold out though.

Julie's Mix-Print Maxi Dress, $28

I don't know how new this is, but I just saw this. It is adorable! I think I want this dress! (This is not a special edition)

Modern Fancy Shawl Outfit, $48

This is really cute and I am glad they got another outfit for Kaya. This is a cute outfit but I don't have an Indian doll.

High-Low Hem Dress for girls, $48

This dress costs the same price as the outfits! I think this dress is really cute!

Kit's Chicken-Keeping Set, $48

I love this set! It is adorable! I love the outfit and the chicken!!

 Cheery Top and Jumper for girls, $28 - $70

This is cute for girls.

Kit's Photographer Outfit, $34

This is really cute! I like Kit's stuff! They have also brought her Typewriter outfit and typewriter back. (This is not a special edition)

Rebecca's Seashore set, $48

I don't like this outfit. I only like the chair.

Seashore Stripes Dress for girls, $42

I don't really like this dress for girls either.

Samantha's Flower-Picking set, $48
This dress is okay. I like the basket. It is cute!
Lacy Tee and Tiered Skirt for girls, $32 - $74
I don't like this set. The skirt is cute, the shirt is cute, but not together.
Samantha's Travel Coat and Hat, $32
This jacket and hat are so cute! It is adorable! I love it. (This is not a special edition)
 Samantha's Special Day Dress, $32
This dress is really cute. I like this dress better than the Flower Picking dress. (This is not a special edition)
 Samantha's Garden Gazebo, $200
This is really cute! $200 is too much money though. (This is not a special edition)
Samantha's Outdoor Serving Set, $75
This is really cute but just like the gazebo, it is overpriced. (This is not a special edition)
Samantha's Painting Set, $36
This is really cute but I don't think it is worth $36. (This is not a special edition)

Samantha's Summertime Treats, $45
This is really cute but not worth $45. (This is not a special edition)
 Samantha's Travel Bag Set, $28

I am not sure how new this is but it is really cute! (This is not a special edition)


That is it! What are your favorite MAG and BeForever items? I have also heard a rumor that American Girl is changing the name of My American Girl to Truly Me. Didn't they just change it? Anyways, what do you think of that? Thanks for reading!

8 comments:

  1. I love how you did a review thing on this! I agree,Rebeccas Seashore set is cute but the outfit is to modern and well,I dont know. I guess I dont like it. I love a lot of the new items though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eva! I like a lot of the new ones too!

      <3Hope

      Delete
  2. I love kits chicken keeping set, and I agree. Everything is waaay overpriced.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was excited about the new release! MY favorites were Kit's chicken outfit, that one-piece bathing suit, and the jazz outfit.
    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  4. i got kits chicken keeping set
    its so cute!

    ReplyDelete