Monday, September 5, 2016

American Girl Products at Toys R Us!

Hey everyone!


American Girl's Wellie Wishers are being sold at Toys R Us, and it just started this month. 

Next month, they will be selling American Girl's Truly Me dolls.

According to Chicago Tribune, AG's sales last year decreased by 8% from the year before. Mattel is hoping that this will help make the dolls more available. 

I have also heard that they are going to be selling American Girl Mega Bloks! 

Here are some pictures I have found about these:










There are many more pictures, but these are just a few. 


I think that with the availability of American Girl dolls at Toys R Us stores is going to devalue the dolls, because now you can just go to your local Toys R Us store instead of going to the closest American Girl store or ordering online!

I think the Mega Bloks are cool. It kind of makes me think of the Lego Friends sets.

How do you feel about American Girl dolls being at Toys R Us? What do you think of the AG Mega Bloks?

3 comments:

  1. I think that it's a smart move for them to keep the 18-inchers exclusive but jump in on the mega bloks. Most kids (in my area) who are under the age of eight love Disney toddlers (at toys'r'us) and they'd love to get Wellies. (And blocks are cool so)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of the Mega Blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool post! Also, Merry Christmas! <3
    kaitlynrh1

    ReplyDelete