Saturday, December 28, 2013

Which AG Doll Will Retire This Year?

      Hi everyone! As you all probably know already, Molly and her friend Emily have been retired this year. I have noticed that last year American Girl retired Felicity and her friend Elizabeth. So my question is, who are they going to retire this year? 

 I think they are going to retire Kit and her friend Ruthie this year. I think they are going to retire Kit and Ruthie because they are the only original ones left and also American Girl brought back clothes and accesories of Kits that they retired awhile back. Kit has short blonde hair and blue eyes and Ruthie has black wavy hair and grey eyes. They lived during the years of the Great Depression in 1934. You can learn More about Kit and Ruthie Here. Let me know what your thoughts are by commenting below!

No comments:

Post a Comment