Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Dollie and Me is on Zulily!

Hello!

Long time no sight. Guys, I am really sorry about that. School just started for me 2 weeks ago and I have been busy. I promise I will try to be more active.

Have you guys seen that Dollie and Me is on Zulily? Well, you know now! 

They have some really adorable clothes! Here is the link for you to shop: Dollie and Me at Zulily.

Now, here are a few of my favorites!


Brown and Orange Owl Apron & Doll Set - Women and Girls: $19.99


Brown and Orange Turkey Tunic Set & Doll Outfit - Toddler and Girls: $24.99


Turquoise Plaid Ponte Dress & Doll Outfit - Girls: $22.99


Teal and Black Floral Dress & Doll Outfit - Girls: $24.99

Well, that is all of my favorites. I hope you go and look around at some of these good deals!

Which ones are your favorite?

1 comment:

  1. wow!! i love the turquoise plaid ponte dress!!
    ~Jane~

    ReplyDelete