Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Elsa and Anna Visit Disney Springs!

Today, my family went down to Disney Springs.

I took along Elsa, Anna, and Olaf for photos. Downtown Disney has some nice photo opportunities, especially during this time of the season!

I hope you enjoy looking at the photos! I know I enjoyed taking them. 




My new header!










I borrowed one of the Sven's in the store and took a photo of Elsa, Anna, and Olaf with him.

Here are some bonus photos that don't have dolls in them:








We had a lot of fun at Downtown Disney. I hope you enjoyed looking at the photos! Thanks for reading!

Merry Christmas!

Which photo is your favorite?

1 comment:

  1. My favorite photo would have to be the Converse or Micky Mouse ears. Wonderful post Hope! Merry Christmas!

    Allie D.
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete