Friday, July 25, 2014

My Twinn Summer Deals!

My Twinn is having many summer sales! One of them is if you buy a custom doll for $79 or buy a My BFF doll for $69, you can get a free doll stand! The stand is a $19 value. You need to use the code FREESTAND at the checkout to be able to receive the discount. You can go and customize a doll and look at My BFF dolls here. Another one is if you buy a Heart Bed for $29 and your choice of a nightstand for $19, you receive a free bedtime accessory, which is also a $19 value! You have to use the code TWINNHEART to receive the discount. You can go and see their options here. My Twinn also has 30% off all select camping gear! Go and check them out here! Last, but not least, if you buy their Sweet Baby G for $29, you can get another one for free! You need to use the code SWEETBABYG at the checkout in order to receive the discount. You can go and see this doll here. mt_NL_freedollstand_v1mt_NL_twinnheartmt_NL_camping_v1
 mt_NL_babyg 
Hope you enjoy these deals that My Twinn is having this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment