Saturday, July 5, 2014

The MagNeoBio Award!

Hey everyone! Guess what? I have been nominated for my very first blog award by Liberty at California Harmony for the MagNeoBio Award! Here are my answers to the questions:


1. If you could spend a day with somebody (dead or alive) for a day, who would it?
It would be my friend. We like to hang out with each other a lot!

2.  Favorite Princess?  Belle

3. Best Youtuber?  My favorite is stephenwodadancer.

4. If you could make any word mean anything, what word and what would it mean?
I'm not sure...

5. What is your favorite animal? Orangutan

6. Favorite line of Disney doll? The Animators' Collection

7. Weirdest dream you ever had? I once dreamed that my bed, with me in it, was falling into a deep pit.

8. Weirdest hobby? Do you consider reading a weird hobby?

9. If you got a genie lamp, what would your three wishes be? To have a library filled with all the books I love and want to read, to get rid of mosquitoes, for all animals to be treated fairly and not be extinct, especially orangutans!

10.  Best craft you ever did? I customized my own Merida doll!

Thanks you Liberty for nominating me! I would like to nominate Karen Mom of Three's Craft Blog, American Girl Fan, and Little House of American Girl.

Here are your questions:

1. Who was your first American Girl doll?

2. How did you receive your first American Girl doll?

3. Which AG doll is the most recent one you have gotten?

4. Which AG doll do you want?

5. In American Girl's new releases, which item is your favorite?

6. Which Girl of the Year is your favorite so far?

7. Which Historical Doll is your favorite?

8. Do you have an Etsy shop? What is it called?

9. Do you have a Bitty Twin?

10. Which doll is your favorite out of all the ones you have?

                                                           Thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment