Sunday, September 7, 2014

Photoshoot with Lanie!

Hey everyone! Lanie was doing some work and I asked her if I could take a photoshoot of her. She was like 'your featuring me on your blog!' LOL I am going to turn this over to Lanie.

Lanie here! So, as Hope already said, she did a photoshoot of me doing some stuff on the computer. I was answering an email that was sent to me. Nothing special. Anyways, here are the photos:

Here is a picture of me after I got situated and started checking my email.


  
Here is the picture just at a different angle.

I found an email from my friend!

 
You can kind of read the email in this picture. 




I think this is my favorite photo.
This has nothing to do with my computer work but here are my postcards I have received!

It was hard to concentrate when someone else was taking pictures of you!


Actually, I was wrong. This is my favorite photo!

Here is the last photo of the photoshoot! 

I hope you guys enjoy the photos of me! Which was your favorite?

~Lanie and Hope


No comments:

Post a Comment