Friday, January 23, 2015

Kaya's Huge Tent!

Hello everyone! How are you all doing? Did you guys check out the AG sale? Speaking of AG, when we were at the AG store, I took this really cool photo. It is sort of a comparison photo. I am pretty sure I didn't post it in my posts from the AG store. So, I took a photo of my niece sitting beside Kaya's tent. 

 Here is the photo! Wow! That is huge!

The tent has to be big enough for the doll to stand in. This is a really cool accessory but would take up a lot of space! I think it probably folds up for storage but I am not sure. Do any of you own Kaya's tent? Send me your picture of your doll with your Kaya tent and I will post it on my blog! I hope you enjoyed this post!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Hope! I'm doing well. :) My grandma has Kaya's Teepee. It is pretty big, but you can fold it up. Your niece is so cute!!!!

    -Morgan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Morgan! I am glad you are doing well. That is cool! I figured it folded up. Thanks!

      <3Hope

      Delete