Friday, June 3, 2016

Emma's Reaction to Her New Prosthetic Doll + I'm Back!

Hello everyone!

How have you all been?

Yes, I've been gone a long time. My schedule got very busy and tight, so I didn't find much time to blog. 

No worries though! I am back!

Anyway, I have something amazing to share with you all!

Emma, a young girl from Cypress, Texas, is given a new doll. Emma has a prosthetic leg. Her parents called A Step Ahead Prosthetics and arranged to have Emma's doll be fit with her own prosthetic leg. The video of Emma unboxing the new doll has gone viral.


A Step Ahead Prosthetics even sent a backstory for the doll. “After she arrived, she was given a room to stay in while her new leg was made. She was fitted with the leg in her favorite color, pink, and started walking right away. After a few weeks of training to walk and run in her new prosthetic, she is ready to go home and live her life without limitation with you.”

As you saw in the video, Emma cries with joy and shouts right away "she has a leg like me!". 


{Via A Step Ahead Prosthetics}

This is not the first time A Step Ahead Prosthetics has made a prosthetic doll. The company made one for a patient about a year ago, and since then requests from all around the world have hastily increased.

Well, that is all for today!

What do you think about Emma's reaction to her new prosthetic doll? What do you think about prosthetic dolls?

Thanks for reading!


1 comment:

  1. I saw the video and thought that that was really cool. I like your new design!
    Bella

    ReplyDelete