Saturday, June 4, 2016

Wild At Art Sweepstakes on AG!

Hey!

{Click on the picture for the link to the Wild At Art sweepstakes}

American Girl is hosting the Wild At Art sweepstakes. 

American Girl is promoting to take action to help protect wild animals with Lea Clark. If you join, you have a chance of winning a prize package!


The Wild At Art sweepstakes is partnering with the WWF, The World Wildlife Fund. 

What do you do? Well, you host an art sale to support the WWF to help and protect the endangered species. 

Here is how you can get involved:

1. Have a grown-up (parents, guardian, or teacher) to help register your sale.

2. Use your imagination to come up with paintings, crafts, and photographs, and any other kinds of art to celebrate animals and places Lea would love. 

3. Host your sale and add the money you raise to the $50,000 that AG has already donated to kick off the Wild At Art campaign.

Below the instructions on the website, they have video ideas for a few crafts, such as the Sloth Snack Clip.

Now, remember how I said you have a chance on winning a prize package? Every registrant who hosts an art sale is entered in the sweepstakes to win Lea prize packages! These include:

Lea's Exclusive Collection

Lea's Rainforest House

Lea's Mix and Match Swim Set

Lea's Beach Accessories

Lea's Rainforest Hike Outfit

Lea's Rainforest Hike Accessories

Are you going to join the Wild At Art sweepstakes?

2 comments:

  1. This is a really neat contest idea of AG's! I'm not sure if I'll actually enter, though ;)

    I'm sorry to be so off-topic, but I didn't see that you had a Blogger contact email, so I thought I would just ask mention this through the comment, if that's okay with you :)

    I just wanted to let you know that I am holding auditions for two spots on my AG collab blog, Seven Bloggers and Their Dolls, and I would be so happy if you auditioned! It's completely fine, though, if you are not interested or are not able to! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shelby-Grace! Thanks for letting me know! I will definitely head on over there and check out the auditions. :)

      <3Hope

      Delete