Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Which Dress Would You Choose?

For my Merida doll, I am deciding which dress I want. I can only afford one of them and I really like both. If you were customizing your own Merida, which dress would you choose? The dress with the most votes I will get for her!

This dress is called a Celtic Princess dress and it comes with the shoes and the belt and come off to make it look more like the one from the movie. The only difference really is the flared sleeves. Here is the link to where it is being sold. It will give you a little more information!

This dress is called the Blue Princess Merida dress inspired by the movie Brave. It comes with the dress and tiara. Here is the link to where it is being sold. It will give you a little more information!


                                                         Help me decide by commenting below!

4 comments: