Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Special Code for Free Shipping at American Girl!

Hi! As you all already know, Sunday was the AG Fashion show! It was so much fun. I will be doing a couple posts about this. This post is one of them. This fashion show was a fundraiser for and run by the Junior League of Manatee County. In the booklet given to everybody, it gives a little code for anybody who orders at AG before March 22nd can receive free shipping with a minimum order of $50 and with the special code. What is even cooler is with the special code, you get free shipping and 5% of the total of all the orders will be donated to the Junior League of Manatee County! Not only will your purchase be shipped for free, 5% of your purchase will go to a good cause. Easter is coming up quickly! Well, here is the code: 182135  

I plan on having the next post up tomorrow. That post will be the pictures of me and Delanie in our outfits we modeled. I will also tell about the outfit and how the show went. I would love to hear if you used the code in the comments. Thanks for reading and I look forward to the next post!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment