Sunday, August 2, 2015

Sorry for Not Being Active!

Hi  guys. I am so sorry for being so inactive. Everyday I want to go out and do a photoshoot but everyday it rains. My yard doesn't dry up very fast so when it isn't raining sometimes I feel like it is too wet to go outside and do a photoshoot because I don't want my doll to fall over into mud or a puddle. I hope you all understand. 

Well, I have a surprise coming up that you all will be excited about! I can't wait! 


I am going to work on a doll project and share it with you all. Did you all know it is National Doll Day?  Well, Happy National Doll Day! I got so excited when I heard that and decided definitely I was going to do a doll project. Alright, I am going to go start on my project. See you all again soon!!




6 comments:

  1. I did know it was National Doll Day , Happy National Doll Day ! I totally understand. If you REALLY need to post you can do something like "My doll Wishlist " or "My Favorite Esty Items " . If you ever need ideas , I'd be more the happy to give you some :)
    -LuNa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! I can't wait to see what your project is!!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope, could you send some of that rain to Houston, Texas? We sure need it here. Everything is drying up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I had the power to do that Linda!

      <3Hope

      Delete