Monday, August 3, 2015

What We Made In Honor of National Doll Day!

As you all know, my sister and I worked on a project yesterday in honor of National Doll Day. We were trying to make food for dolls out of clay but it wasn't working so I was trying to look up how to make food with clay but something a little different came up. A My Froggy Stuff video came up on how to make doll carnival food. We watched it and you make your own dough to make the food. We decided to try it out. It was so fun! We made 2 batches of the dough and had a good ole time! Here are some pics:



 We made pretzels, corndogs, and a funnel cake!


We had so much fun we want to make more! Don't forget to check out this amazing tutorial: My Froggy Stuff Carnival Food Tutorial. I hope you enjoyed this post and I will see you all again real soon!



3 comments: