Friday, December 5, 2014

Your Blog Makes Me Smile Award! =D

Hey everyone! Ellie over at Bluebonnets & Bees nominated me for the Your Blog Makes Me Smile award! Thanks Ellie, your awesome! 

First off, here are the rules(from Oh My Dollies): 

1. If you've been nominated, answer the questions at the bottom of the post, and nominate five to eight doll blogs and provide five to eight questions for your nominees to answer. You can make up your own questions or just use the one I made.
2. Link back to the original post about this award on the Oh My Dollies blog

3. Include this list of rules in your post
4. Add the Your Blog Makes Me Smile Award image (located at the top of this post) to your sidebar or your awards page
(These rules were inspired by the Blogger Recognition Award rules because I thought they were great Blog Award rules :D )


Alright! Now that you have read the rules, onto the questions! 


1. How many of your dolls have brown hair?
 Well, let me check! I only have two dolls with brown hair! (This is of just my dolls, not counting my sisters.) Most of my dolls are blonde. =D
2. Cake or Ice Cream?
 Ice Cream!!!! I do like the icing on cake though...still ice cream!
3. Are you planning on getting Isabelle before the end of the year?
I am not sure. I liked her in the beginning but she kind of looks like some of my other dolls. I don't think I am going to get her.
4. How long have you had your blog?(if you have one)
 Almost a year! I started my blog December 24th(odd day to start but it is the truth!).

5. Have you done a giveaway on your blog yet?
 Not yet! I am planning on doing one for my 1 year blogiversary! 

Now, I would like to nominate the following:


Kathryn at The Best Loved Dolls

Kaitlyn at American Girl Place
Mint at The Abbot Doll Family
Rylee at Picture Perfect AG
Abigail at The Dolls of Maple Street

Here are my questions for you guys:

1. If you had the option to choose the name of the next GOTY, what would it be?
2. If you had the option to choose the next GOTY pet, what would it be?
3. Do you like to sew clothes for your dolls or buy clothes?
4. Do any of your dolls play an instrument? If so, which one(s) and what instrument?
5. Which do you do more on your blog: photoshoots, giveaways, reviews, or other. If other, what is the other?

Have fun answering my questions(hopefully they aren't to complicated)! Thanks again Ellie for nominating me!



No comments:

Post a Comment